Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Serious Life

Serious.Life Magazine

I wanted you to know about this publication called Serious.Life Magazine. They just published the March issue today, and I am in their Featured Blog Directory. It’s a very high quality magazine… you’ll really like it.

The magazine includes a lot of great content from bloggers, as well as great features, photos and other content. The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted and one who has Leukemia (www.riggsfamilyblog.com). The magazine gives away a bunch of ads to charities and ministries. Besides great articles on interesting people, there is a lot about family, adoption, personal finance, spiritual life, humor… all sorts of “life” topics.

I have really enjoyed reading their magazine and following their blog. This family's faith and determination to find joy in spite of their trials is such and encouragement to me. I hope you will check it out!

Switching gears...

I didn't have time to download pictures today, but it was another great day down here. We saw several dolphins and a beautiful sunset. I will try to get a few pictures up tomorrow.

Bethany

No comments: