Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ramblings

I still am pinching myself. It's hard to believe we are in Florida. The weather has been really beautiful. Especially for early March.

We have had three sunny days in a row. The kids are playing in the ocean...the cold ocean. *brr* I had to go in up to my shoulders yesterday. It was a 'little cooler' than my prefered bath water temperatures. But, a moms gotta do what a moms gotta do.

We are in the process of building a sand castle. This is the first year Ty and Becca have been old enough to really work on one with us. Part of working is having a diversion program for Hope. She really is a one girl wrecking team. So far, so good.

It's not all beachtime though. Doug and I love to play board games with the kids. One of their favorites is Sorry. They love the game. They would play it every night. At first, Becca was true to her sweet sensitive nature and hated to 'sorry' anyone.

She's over it.

Last night she 'sorried' Doug three times in a row. Doug looked at her and said, 'Becca, why do you keep 'sorrying me? She responded, 'I want to win.'

Ahh, simple truth. That's the way I like it!

Today we stayed in for the middle part of the day. Ty, Grammy and I are nursing sunburns. (I forgot Ty towel dried yesterday and didn't reapply sunscreen. Ouch!) So we did 'school'. It was fun to take time to read about different aspects of God's creation and then go expolore them. Have I mentioned I like homeschooling?

As promised here are some pictures.

Don't jump in yet. Mommy wants a picture.





Ty and Becca runnning in the waves as soon as we got here.

Hope enjoying the waves.

Becca taking a break with Hope in the waves.


Have a great week!

Bethany

No comments: