Tuesday, May 19, 2009

School Day?

Just because I'm sure you are all dying to know.....

TODAY WAS A SCHOOL DAY!!!

That means 3 days left.

Just because I'm slightly OCD, Ty did a math test this morning. Read his own story problems. And I'm counting it!

I'd post pictures of the excellent socialization that he got, but I forgot my camera. And it wouldn't have mattered if I had taken it, I was too busy keeping Hope from eating goose poop and chasing the mean nasty things. Maybe I'll get some pictures when we go to the Organic Creamery for a field trip next month.

Hey, can I count that day towards next year???

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It better count... and I want to come too!!! An Organic Creamery... how awesome is that???

Glad you guys had fun... summer vacation is almost here!!

God bless-
Amanda

Laura said...

3 days left, then schoooools out for summer!! :) An Organic Creamery? That sounds cool! I wonder if we have anything like that here....
Have a good rest of the week!
Oh yeah, I saw on Amanda's blog you were doing the Shred. First week is pretty rough, huh!? :)