Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Serious.Life MagazineIt's that time again. Serious. Life Magazine just put out there new issue today. I love going and browsing throught this magazine. There is something for most everyone in it.

I really love that they include a lot of great content from bloggers. Reading those and checking out the blog listing is a great way to find new blogs I'm truly interested in reading. They also have great features, photos and other content. The magazine is owned and published by a family who have seven kids, three adopted and one who has Leukemia (www.riggsfamilyblog.com). The magazine gives away a bunch of ads to charities and ministries. Besides great articles on interesting people, there is a lot about family, adoption, personal finance, spiritual life, humor… all sorts of “life” topics.

Again, the subscription is free, and I think you’ll enjoy the magazine, so take a minute to check it out and sign up to get future issues. www.seriouslifemagazine.com

---------------------------------------------------

In other blogging news....

If you feel led, please stop by Angie's blog and lift their family to the Lord today. I cannot imagine the pain of 'celebrating' a child's birthday without them there to hold.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Bethany

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hope you have a wonderful day as well!
By the way, I love your header picture it is so cute. And if you live by the ocean, I am so jealous! :)
~Laura

Amanda said...

That Angie always makes me cry!! I'll have to stop over there and read... thanks for the heads up!

I like that Serious Life magazine as well... just read it for the first time this week. You should submit your info and get ontheri blog roll. Maybe I should too! lol

Many blessings-
Amanda