Friday, March 18, 2011

Growing Up

Every now and then I get a new look into ways my kids are growing up. The other night we stopped at a roadside park that normally has some cool stumps in the ocean, or great driftwood to sit the kids on to take pictures.

Some posed obligingly, others not so much. I'll let them remain anonymous.
I knew the kids hadn't brought their camera's and I have yet to pass kindergarten when it comes to sharing my "nice" camera. They are getting good with it, but walking on a beach in the sand. Um, NOPE!
So I pulled out my nice, but no removable parts camera and let them snap away.
It's a fantastic place to watch the sun go down. While I captured pictures - and posed for a few - the sun sank into the ocean. A sight our little family never can watch too many times.
When I downloaded the pictures, this is what I saw.


Their perspective. Their ideas. Their composition. A small glimpse through my children's eyes.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

GREAT pics! The sunset is amazing! :)

Unknown said...

Oh that is so neat! We have loved seeing the world through the eyes of our girls.

Although, I must tell you that the photos of the beach are REALLY making me want a beach vacation right NOW!

Laura said...

These pictures are amazing!! I love the one of Becca standing on the fallen tree, beautiful!

I hope you are having fun, I wish I was there right now! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Thesee pictures are so beautiful and I am just a wee bit jealous. Missed being here. Love the sunset