I'm getting big.
I'm no longer cute pregnant. I've reached the stage of pregnancy where pretty much anyone feels free to comment on my growing midsection. Here are some of my favorites.
10. A friend from church says, "You look like you stuck a basketball up your shirt."
9. A women in the Walmart parking lot says, "You're just about due any day now aren't you." (Unfortunately, this was about a month and a half ago. )
8. A waitress at a restaurant rubbed my belly. (I consider myself blessed that it was a first...in all my pregnancies. :)
7. More friends from church comment, "You're not near as big as you were last time."
6. My chiropractor says, "Do you still fit or do you need a pillow." Referring to whether or not my belly will fit into the section she dropped out of the table for me.
5. My children begin offering to do more housework.
4. The gentleman at the meat counter looks at me and my three children and says, "You're hands are already full. Now they're going to be even more full."
3. When grocery shopping alone or with the kids I get offers to help load the van.
2. Doug, "Hi, Breeley" As he notices my shirt moving from across the room.
I have to admit this last one is my favorite.
1. Mother's Day at a restaurant as I stood to leave the table, an elderly gentleman says to me, "My word! You's due! Happy Mother's Day!"