Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photo Shoot

My friend, Cristi, let me take pictures of her kids today. It was fun to practice and try to capture other kids expressions and personalities. The weather this week has been GORGEOUS! The fall colors are coming out. Being a true pro (HA!) I didn't charge my batteries the night before. Oops! We're going to finish on Friday. Here are my favorites from today.




My favorite of the day!


The "goofy" picture bribe. It worked for awhile!

Thanks, Cristi! My battery will be in the charger soon!

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pictures and cute kiddos!!! :)

Marley's Mama said...

These are great. You have such a good eye for composition!

Amanda said...

You are wonderful. Those pictures are amazing! I love that you can see their personalities in those pictures... that is not easy to do Bethany!! You are such a great mommy... and such a great photographer!

jules said...

Your favorite is definitely my favorite too. Those eyes are amazing!

Brandi said...

These are GREAT! Girl, I've been missing ya and, sadly, I'm stretched so thin right now I didn't even realize it until your name popped up in the comments! I don't think I even remembered to update your new blog address... I'll have to go check. Anyhow, hope everyone is doing good! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

You did a great job. I am sure she really appreciates you for doing this. I have a session for a friend for Christmas pictures today. I am excited.

Unknown said...

Look at how cute they are! You did a great job. Proud of you friend.

Rachel said...

Aww - how fun! I bet your friend loves them and it looks like the kids were having so much fun that they won't mind a second shoot! :)

Love your naked barbie story - that would totally be my sister's kids too, hee hee!

Laura said...

These are great!! I love the silly ones. :)